Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Cake for Hubby


My hubby enjoys golf, but doesn't get the chance to play it as often as he would like, so I thought for his birthday, I would make him a "golf themed" cake. Since I'm still rather new at all this, I tried something that was simple and I must admit that I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Hubby like it and it was delicious - what more can you ask for? I used my cricut E to cut out the little golfer dude. Since they are small cuts, I only had to move one roller out of the way, but a cricut cake is definately on top of my wish list! I used fondant to cover the cake and sugarpaste for all the cuts. Another thing on my wish list is a silicone bead mold, because making all those little golf balls, lost it's appeal after the 15th one :).


No comments:

Post a Comment